BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The following game

So recently someone has played the following game with me. I dont want to mention names. So she asked me and my sister to follow her blog because she was followiung me. Fair enough I like to have people follow me too. So I immediatly responded, but my sister didn't right away. Soon enough she stopped following my sisters blog. So then she responded to the email the girl and followed her. The girl followed her back. So today i checked my blog dashboard and she had stoppped following me, oddly enough the amount of followers has increased rapidly on her blog, more than I have ever seen on any other blogger's blog. My sister calls this the following game. It feels like some people just blog to get followers.

7 comments:

Amira said...

Haha very mature. Idk I try to stay out of it. I follow blogs that interest me n ya I do unfollow when either I don't like the content or they dnt post in a long time.

fashion memoirs said...

@ amira yea i trying doing the same thing now too

Anonymous said...

lmfao..thats grown up of her..LOL. i love followers but not to the extent of unfollowing ppl cause they didn't follow me..wtv.. its fuuni

http://theveiledbump.blogspot.com/

fashion memoirs said...

@Anya
I follow your blog too!

Hijabis On Ranting Tour. said...

Hahaha niice blog, you have just gained another follower :), its ok though your not forced to follow me back :P
xx
naz@somalianarab.blogspot.com

fashion memoirs said...

@Naz i would like to follow your blog, but first I'm a little confused with the numerous ppl and blogs.

Hijabis On Ranting Tour. said...

Hahha yeah it is confusing my blog is somalianarab so you can follow that one :)
x
naz